Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Learning To Crochet

I have been teaching myself to crochet. I had been wanting to learn for quite some time and when I found this book and kit at Walmart, I just knew I had to get it! If you're wanting to learn too, I highly suggest getting this book and kit... it only costs $9.95!! The book has easy to follow directions... and if you do get stuck (like I did!!) you can easily find video's online :). The kit also comes with several hooks too!

I have been having so much fun learning how to crochet! And I've actually been making stuff too, and it doesn't look too bad either :). I've made a hat (I actually made two of them, but the first one looks like crap!!)... I've also been making dishcloths. You may be seeing some crochet items in my etsy shop soon :).

So, if you want to learn to crochet... DO IT!! It's fun! And you can just sit your butt on the couch to work... can't get much better than that!! :)



P.S. I found out I won a blog giveaway!! I won an awesome scarf!! I can't wait to get it :)
You should all go check out the blog!! And the person I won the scarf from has a really awesome etsy shop that you should check out too :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the hat =) Great job, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE hat! I will learn to crochet one of these days. I feel like it would be great to learn in the fall for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete